- Breakfast onboard is buffet style
Water in pitches is provided for breakfast on the table. Buffet line offers cocoa, milk, juice in assortment, as well as numerous hot and cold dishes to guest’s choice. Tea/coffee is served to the table.
- Lunch onboard is buffet style
Water in pitches is provided for lunch on the table, while tea/coffee is served to the table.
- Dinner onboard is served according to the menu:
- Main course (a choice of 3 dishes: meat or fish or vegetarian)
- Dessert (3 variants to choose from)
- Water in pitches as well as 1 glass of red/white wine or juice is provided for each dinner. Tea/coffee is served to the table.
NB During stay in Moscow and St. Petersburg the menu is fixed (no choice of dishes). During the navigation days of the cruise the choice of main course/dessert is provided – the guests choose the dishes for next day each previous day.
1 bottle of still water (0.33l per person per day) is provided in cabins.
There is a coffee-station onboard the ship available for guests from 06:00 am till 07:00 pm (which includes coffee, decaf coffee, hot water, milk, cocoa, packed tea, sugar, sweetener, and cookies)
- Onboard guides’ services during the cruise (French, Italian, English, German, Spanish-speaking)
- 1 transfer to the port and 1 transfer from the port only on embarkation/disembarkation days
- Excursion program detailed in the cruise itinerary (optional tours are available onboard)
- Daily international entertainment on board: concerts, lessons, master classes, movies, welcome “Bread and sault” ceremony, captain’s cocktail and dinner
- Luggage handling onboard the ship
- Use of cabin safe
- Visa Support Letter.
- full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day)
- breakfast and lunch are buffet style, dinner is with fixed menu and preliminary order, BBQ outdoors in Mandrogui (instead of lunch onboard, subject to the weather forecast)
- water is included for all meals at the restaurant plus daily in a cabin (1 bottle 0.33ml per person), one glass of house wine per person for each dinner
- Coffee-station for early risers
- Welcome “Bread and salt” ceremony (arrival day), Welcome cocktail (hereon the start of the navigation), Russian, Slavic and Pirate thematic dinners as well as Welcome dinner onboard, Captain's farewell dinner with a special menu, Cocktail Party
- Travel insurances
- Optional excursions (available on board)
- Gratuities (10 € per person per day)
- Personal spendings
- Cabin numbers are provided 7 days before the cruise, or at 50 € supplement per person per cruise when booking.
There are spacious cabins on the ship, most featuring balconies. The cabins are equipped with extended bathroom with shower stall and furnished with two separate beds that can be joined, bedside tables, console mirror, chairs, wardrobe, TV, fridge, radio, telephone, hair dryer and safe.
Length – 135,7 m, Width – 16,8 m, Immersion – 2,9 m, Passenger capacity – 212.